When we returned home from our trip to Utah we were thrilled to see that we had a recycling can delivered to our house! (That's right, ABQ did not have recycling cans until then. . .)
Brad instructed me not to start filling it with our recyclables yet and asked that I give him a couple of days before I did. Little did I know the fun he had in store for the girls. . .
Ella and Maggie loved it. Hadley did NOT think it was very cool at all. I'm sure it had something to do with the fact that she couldn't touch the bottom like her big sisters. We can certainly always count on Brad to be "creative" with activities for the girls.



2 comments:
YEA for a fun activity. That is a new usage - don't let the city see the pictures, they will raise your property tax.
My question is: Did you recycle the water or the girls?
This is amazing. Did it tip over? I would worry it would. Apparently it didn't.
I admit that Brad is pretty fun.
Post a Comment