Ella is definitely developing quite a little personality. She smiles all the time now and loves to talk. Sometimes she even seems to be singing. Here's a video Brad was able to get of her doing all of the above. We wanted to edit a few clips and put them all together, but as of yet haven't been successful with the editing software that came with our camera (that way we can make it look like she never cries!). So what you get is one clip, start to finish. Hope you enjoy!
6 comments:
Brad, if you shake that toy any harder you might hurt yourself!:)
She is a doll...can't wait to meet her...
that is so dang cute! I love it
Judging from how she was getting worse as the video went on, I think you were traumatizing the poor girl.
What a cutie--keep her practicing for when Nana and I get there at the end of the month. I was curious--is that a bruise I saw on her right cheek? You be sure to take care of her for us. Love her and you and Brad.
No that's not a bruise on her cheek. . .she got a mosquito bite! It didn't really seem to bother her though.
Your going to give her a heart attack!! Just teasing. Love ya guys
Post a Comment