All my babes at 6 months. Can you tell which one is which? (The photography might give it away a bit (although Hads is the only one I had a nice camera for. . .)
Sometimes I think Hads looks just like Ella, and other times I think she looks just like Maggie. It's probably based mostly off of like expressions. What do you think? Who looks most alike and who looks more different? Or do they all just look like the exact same mold?
I wish I had had the foresight to photoograph them in the exact same outfit or something, but who would have thought I would have 3 girls in a row anyway? Definitely not me!






2 comments:
Oh my goodness, they do all look so much alike! What beautiful girls you have! I can tell who is who, but I have been lucky enough to watch them all grow. :)
I can tell them apart. I think they all kind of have their own look. Maybe Maggie and Hadley look the most alike? Regardless, they all have the most beautiful blue eyes!
Post a Comment