Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland this past week and met some of our friends there (really we met some of Brad's friends from highschool, but I think we've been friends long enough now I can just call them "our" friends). 

We had a great time, even with bigger crowds than we had anticipated.  The girls were thrilled with our first trip to Disney and ate it all up.  The days went by so quickly and we all came home exhausted,
but that's just the sign of a great fun-filled vacation, right?

Favorites:
Ella-Splash Mountain and the Swings
         Being with friends and meeting the princesses
Maggie- Tea Cups and Dumbo
         Meeting Jessie and dressing up for Cinderella
Hadley- "Talking" to and smiling at people in line
         and anytime I sat down long enough to feed her (poor thing)




Waiting in line. . .


Hads was such a good baby--even with napping and eating sparingly

Ella and Annie

Ella and Weston





Maggie, Ella, Annie, Kate, Will, and Weston
Meeting some favorite Characters

Kid Picture!  Hadley, Ella, Weston, Maggie, Annie, Kate, and Will
The whole clan!  Holbrooks, Stutzneggers and Bentons

2 comments:

Conrad S said...

So fun. That character collage is great. We have to do it again.

Courtney said...

love your pics Heather. I am sad already we aren't there:(