Ella wanted a movie party for her birthday this year. I told her she could invite 5 friends over and we got to work on our movie night. Each kid got a ticket for coming to the party and then they were able to get more tickets from the different activities we had. We had pizza dough and they got to make their own pizzas, getting another ticket for each topping they put on. We picked Chicken Little for our movie, we wanted one she hadn't seen before and one that would work for girls and boys since there would be some of both at her party. We played pin the glasses on Chicken Little and also did a game of movie trivia. I made a candy cake for Ella fashioned out of movie theater type candy and once the movie started the kids were able to trade in the tickets they had earned for candy from the cake and popcorn. I think the kids really enjoyed it! Maggie had the important role of being the "candy lady" and she enjoyed being in charge of taking tickets and letting the kids pick their candy. It was a pretty simple party, but I think everyone enjoyed it--especially Ella (which is really all that matters)!





1 comment:
what a cute party! Looks like you all had fun!
Post a Comment