Tuesday, July 10, 2012

G & G Draper Visit

We just enjoyed a long weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Draper in town.  We filled our time with a drive up to Sandia Crest, a visit to the Farmer's Market, swimming, Ella's birthday celebrations, going to see Brave, a horse ranch (more to come on that), and lots of games and stories with Grandma and Grandpa.  The girls loved having the extra attention (except for Hads who was SO nervous I would leave her--especially the first few days) and are looking forward to heading up to Utah in a few weeks to visit some more!
These pics were taken at Sandia Crest on a cold and cloudy morning. . .(only cold because we were 10,000 feet up--rest assured it was plenty warm once we got back down to the valley!)




2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

Looks like fun. I am excited to see you in a few weeks:)

Arline said...

Ella suddenly looks SO grown up! I guess a birthday can do that.